T-Motor F7 Flight Controller
T-Motor’s first F7 Flight Controller has arrived! Logical layout, designed to work seamlessly with the T-Motor F45 and F55 ESC.
- MCU: STMF722RET6
- Gyro: MPU6000
- Memory: 16M
- Input Voltage: 12v-25-2v (3-6S)
- BEC: 5V/2A
- Dimensions: 37mm x 37mm
- Mounting Holes: 30.5mm x 30.5mm
- Weight: 7.4g
- Firmware Target: TMOTORF7 (Betaflight)
T-Motor F45A 3-6S BLHeli_32 4-in-1 ESC
Updated to new layout with pin harness on the heatsink side. LED is also now included like in the F55A Pro II.
This ESC is T-Motor’s 4-in-1 version of their popular F45A ESC. This 4-in-1 ESC packs 45A into an industrialized PCB layout made with premium features such as a 32bit main control chip, BLHeli_32 firmware, and 6s support.
The F45A 4-in-1 comes with a heatsink attached to keep heat away from sensitive electronics.
Another small bonus is the 4 x motor wire PCBs that come with this ESC. These go on your quad arms and help prevent damage to your motor wires from prop strikes or other damage. A neat little touch to include them.
- 32bit Main Control Chip: Compared with traditional MCU of 8 bit, 32bit stm32f051 main control chip enjoys the advantage of fast computing speed and multiple functions.
- Fast Response Speed: Prompt and accurate response on throttle signal receiving for the euphoria from zero lag operation.
- Original BLHeli_32 Firmware: Original BLHeli_32 firmware with powerful performance and diverse functions capable of ESC parameter setting and firmware upgrading makes the ESC far more reliable and efficient.
- Model No: F45A 6S 4IN1 32bit
- Con. Current: 4*45A
- Peak Current (10S): 4*53A
- Lipo: 3-6S
- Weight: 18g