- High-performance 32-bit microprocessor with a running frequency of up to 48MHz for an excellent performance.
- BLHeli_32 firmware is the third generation BLHeli, following base BLHeli and BLHeli-S.
- All codes use damped light mode. Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- The code supports features to prevent sync loss. There are tunable parameters that can make the code run well even in the most demanding situations, although default settings will work excellently in normal operating environment
- The code supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us).
- Dshot signaling is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200. The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power-up.
- The code also supports a beacon functionality, where the ESC will start beeping after a given time of zero throttles. This can be very useful for finding lost crafts.
- Model: XRotor 40A 4in1 (20×20) BLHeli-32 DShot1200
- Application: FPVs with 130-280mm Diagonal Wheelbase
- LiPo Power input: 3S-6S
- Cont.Current: 40Ax4
- Burst Current: 60Ax4
- BEC Output: NO
- Input wires: Red-14AWG-100mm/ Black-14AWG-100mm
- Output Wire: No wires but solder tabs
- Connectors (In/Out): XT60 plug enclosed with package.
- Weight/Size: 12g/40x33x5mm
- Firmware: Hobbywing_XRotor_BLHeli-32 Version
- Throttle Calibration: Supported
- ESC Programming: Stick Programming, BLHeliSuite32
- DEO: Supported
- OneShot Mode: Supported
- Timing: Supported
- Motor Rotation: Supported